Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
1. Pan con pollo will become one of your new favorite foods.
2. If you ask for a quesadilla, do not expect there to be a tortilla involved.
3. Pasteles are not little dessert cakes.
4. “Mamones” is not the plural version of mamón.
5. Finding an olive in your hoja de platano wrapped tamale is to be expected.
6. You notice that more than a few people automatically assume they’re Mexican.
7. Kolashampan is not to be insulted.
sansalvadorlv / Via instagram.com
8. Their family will lovingly encourage you to dance at their parties, even if you don’t know cumbia.
9. If their Siguanaba and La Llorona paired up, no child would be safe after acting like a malcriado.
deofuentes / Via instagram.com
10. If you ask for bolis you will receive charamuscas…
11. …and popotes are not a thing, but pajillas are.
12. Salvadoran cuisine is great for those who don’t love spicy food (like me).
13. If a family member just came back from El Salvador, expect to be eating that for the next two weeks.
14. You will learn to love Pollo Campero if you don’t already.
mgarcia0310 / Via instagram.com
15. “Puchica” will be adopted into your vocabulary.
16. You get used to seeing a machete in the house and they’re pretty handy!
17. And finally, most important of all, pupusas are a utensil-free food. Use your hands!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.