People Can’t Handle This Child’s Face After She Ate Eyeshadow Thinking It Was Chocolate

185 Views
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

This is Lauren Rincon, 18, from South El Monte, California. She recently had her eyeshadow palette half-eaten by her 1-year-old niece Kaitlyn.

Lauren Rincon

Lauren Rincon

Rincon told BuzzFeed News that she came home right after her mum caught Kaitlyn eating the eyeshadow palette because she thought it was chocolate.

Rincon told BuzzFeed News that she came home right after her mum caught Kaitlyn eating the eyeshadow palette because she thought it was chocolate.

Lauren Conrad / Via Twitter: @llaurenbbby

Don’t worry, Kaitlyn didn’t get ill. Rincon got in touch with the makeup brand, Too Faced, to make sure there weren’t any harmful ingredients.

(Although obviously you shouldn’t let children eat makeup if you can help it.)

Rincon said she instantly screamed as it was her favourite and most expensive eyeshadow palette.

She said: “I was mad at first because I did not know who or what happened to it.”

Rincon tweeted about the incident and the picture of Kaitlyn received over 40,000 retweets.

“At first it was really cool seeing the tweet blow when it just had a few hundred [retweets]. Then it really started to go crazy,” she said.

Rincon said she has received mixed reactions from people.

Some told her a similar thing had happened to them.

Rincon said she was able to clean up the eyeshadow and has used it again.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn finally got her chocolate the following day.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn finally got her chocolate the following day.

Lauren Rincon
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Want more stuff like this?

Get the best viral content on the web straight into your inbox!

Comments

comments