1. Bored of the same old zucchini noodle recipes? Try something different, like this shrimp scampi.
Shrimp is delicious and full of protein, but the best thing about it is how quickly it cooks. This will be your new go-to healthy weeknight dinner, guaranteed. Recipe here.
3. Make your own healthy snacks. These are so easy to throw together, you really have no excuse not to.
Healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are 21 3-Ingredient Healthy Snacks that literally anyone can make.
4. Turn leftover grains and vegetables into breakfast with a fried egg.
Heat leftover cooked grains and veggies — I used quinoa, corn, and broccoli, but pretty much anything will work — in a skillet with a little oil over medium heat. Once everything is hot, transfer it to a plate and wipe out the skillet. Heat a little more oil, then crack an egg in and cook over medium heat until it’s crispy around the edges and the white is set, but the yolk is still runny.
6. Use in-season tomatoes to make a low-carb cauliflower rice tabbouleh salad.
This fresh, crunchy side dish would be great paired with a grilled piece of meat. Recipe here.
7. Try one of these four new ways to make spaghetti squash.
Between these four easy, cheesy recipes, you won’t get bored of spaghetti squash for quite a while. Recipes here.
Want more stuff like this?
Get the best viral content on the web straight into your inbox!